Respected Contributor

QVC, please send out coupons or special offers

This is a suggestion for QVC--

I just ordered something from HSN today because they sent me a 20% off coupon code in my e-mail.  I wasn't planning on ordering anything, but I did.  I have NEVER received a coupon code or reward cash from QVC.  If QVC wants to draw more customers or keep the existing customers' spending money, it must offer more incentive for customers to shop here.  I have also spent a lot of money other online retailers because usually shipping is free after spending certain amount of money.

Thank you for listening!

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC, please send out coupons or special offers

I have been a QVC shopper since the beginning and have never see any incentive for the customers to get a special coupon or money off for being a good customer. I do buy more now from HSN because they offer an incentive to do so. The Easy Pay does nothing for me on QVC as it isn't any money off-just longer to pay. Sometimes when HSN sends me an email coupon I will buy a gift for someone in advance as it saves me money. I guess buying more doesn't matter for QVC to do so for us. Many of us have suggested it before but it never happened.

Respected Contributor

I agree. EP is no incentive. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC does not even offer free shipping that often, where many retailers these days it is a given, even if it has to be a certain amount, it is still an incentive to continue to shop here!

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

This is a suggestion for QVC--

I just ordered something from HSN today because they sent me a 20% off coupon code in my e-mail.  I wasn't planning on ordering anything, but I did.  I have NEVER received a coupon code or reward cash from QVC.  If QVC wants to draw more customers or keep the existing customers' spending money, it must offer more incentive for customers to shop here.  I have also spent a lot of money other online retailers because usually shipping is free after spending certain amount of money.

Thank you for listening!

----------------------

Exactly!!  So I used a 20 percent coupon from HSN last month and just received another today!! Twenty percent can add to quite a bit ...especially if the item is costly!! I get one in my email about every month.  I don't always use them, but it is nice to get the money off when I do use  it!

Honored Contributor

I agree with others- easy pay is NOT a special offer! The only reason QVC gives it out is to get people to spend more than they would have so it really only benefits QVC. 

HSN and Evine are both better about sending out REAL deals and coupon codes but I prefer shopping with other beauty sites that not only give you a % off but free shipping over a certain amount. It is always way less expensive than QVC with the exception of a few things, like WEN. 

I wish they'd at least bring back the gift card deal they offered for a few years. That is the only true deal that I've seen that actually helps out the customer. But, of course, greedy qvc got rid of that deal, lol. 

Honored Contributor

QVC used to send out a card for your birthday with a discount code for your next purchase that wasn't a TSV, but no more.

HSN always has a discount of some kind.  If you look at the top left corner of their home page, you will see it.  Last week it was $5 off of a $20 purchase and could be used many times with no limit.  You have to use the code on the payment page as it won't be applied automatically.

I have a birthday this month, so there is a 15% off code on the home page when I sign in.

You have to be signed in to see most of the discount codes.

Honored Contributor

one can dream, right?! I've been buying for over 25+ years (not so much now) & one time they sent me a EZ pay offer for my bday.

Even if they sent me an incentive other than ez pay I can't find anything I want! Plus, clothing is never consistent & so overpriced and s/h is high to try on to return.

I guess I've entered the next phase of life - I think I have everything I need! 

HSN sent me a 20% coupon last month almost every week, same thing there - nothing I need.

Its a nice idea though!

Honored Contributor

Fat chance!

Honored Contributor

I just bought a kitchen cart from HSN and when I was checking out they gave me 10% off and free S&H and the cart weighted 78 lbs. By the way the kitchen cart is beautifully made.