Respected Contributor

Re: QVC, please send out coupons or special offers

@momoftwo2007  Imagine my surprise when I went to retail me not to see if there are any discount codes for Evine.  Of course (like most times) I found a percentage off code so I was able to use for my order, HOWEVER, there was a mention of a 15% off $100 from QVC or $35 off $200.  I didn't check out the details, but if you want to take a look, if might be the beginning of an actual discount from QVC!  Perhaps someone is reading all the comments about spending being redirected to other channels/websites where free shipping and/or discounts are readily available.  It's worth a look if you are interested in any items from QVC.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@momoftwo2007  Imagine my surprise when I went to retail me not to see if there are any discount codes for Evine.  Of course (like most times) I found a percentage off code so I was able to use for my order, HOWEVER, there was a mention of a 15% off $100 from QVC or $35 off $200.  I didn't check out the details, but if you want to take a look, if might be the beginning of an actual discount from QVC!  Perhaps someone is reading all the comments about spending being redirected to other channels/websites where free shipping and/or discounts are readily available.  It's worth a look if you are interested in any items from QVC.

@CAcableGirl2  Wow, I can't believe it!!

Respected Contributor

Everyone loves coupons and I use them when offered from brick and mortar retailers.  Easy Pay means nothing to me but a coupon could encourage me to purchase.  I have always thought QVC should reward its customers who purhase often or fairly often as a thank you but hasn't happened yet.  Come on QVC, you need to reward your customers with something other than easy pay.

Respected Contributor

I don't like to drive into the city anymore, so I do most of my shopping online.  I agree with others who say QVC doesn't give much incentive to purchase....easy pay doesn't do it for me.  I still order if it's something I need at a decent price...but....HSN is great about free shipping and coupon codes...they get more of my business now.  

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree,  how come that QVC does not have any loyalty program? We are in a very competitive market, on line shopping is the future. The new extra financing opportunities are awesome however a little coupon here and there would not hurt but increase the amount of customers. Still the shipping costs are excessive and it takes forever to get credit from a returned item at QVC.

Valued Contributor

QVC used to have an affiliate discount of 20% for 2 months around Christmas for about a decade. I used it a lot for Christmas shopping. It was not offered in 2016 and I missed it. Easy pay used to be a special limited time thing that comes and goes a lot now for items at all price points. It is an incentive to me when purchasing a higher priced item or if it is something I am not sure about, but they have it available so much now it doesn't sway my decision to purchase anymore. The number of easy pay offerings dramatically increased when the affiliate discount went away....so apparently it is working as an incentive.

Honored Contributor

The Q has to step up. I'm not buying so much from here anymore. 

I just got a 15% off birthday coupon from HSN and they have sales on various items which includes FREE S&H just about everyday. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson