Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC needs to offer perks such as rewards to their valued customers

I don't know why there are so many comments suggesting the Q card should offer rewards to customers. Good for you if you like having a Q card, but that card company will never offer a deal to you - the credit card company only processes your transaction. It's up to QVC to set the special deals. 

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart sets the deal with Synchrony bank. The credit card bank just processes what the retailer wants.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

Evine uses the same credit card company. From time to time using their card one gets free shipping. I have used this for SKINN, Waterford, and some clothing lines. It comes out better than cash back. I just don't use my Q card anymore. One more Easy pay is not an incentive.  

--------------------------

Every so often, HSN offers a reward of sorts.  By using a code number, buyer gets a percent amount off purchase.  Last one I used, I saved $17 dollars off purchase.  Item was something I was going to buy anyway...didn't mind that discount at all!!

Frequent Contributor

Remember when we all had membership numbers and they had the Lucky Number machine every hour?? the machine looked like one you'd see during a lottery drawing.. oh I miss those days.. 

Valued Contributor

Toally agree @San Antonio Gal -- Ulta has a great points program that has nothing to do with a credit card.  Since they carry IT cosmetics, Mally, Tarte and Bare Minerals I make my purchases there.  Sephora's points program is good too -- that's where I get Josie Maran products.  If either store carries WEN, especially the 32 oz bottles, I won't be purchasing any beauty products from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Visa through Chase and they have a reward so I pay off every month.

Esteemed Contributor

Another perk would be is to put all you buy for a day in one package. $3 apiece for one could be weighed if you buy more that day. shipping is too expensive when you add it up.

Frequent Contributor

DITTO! I have spent a LOT of money at QVC in the last 20 years. They used to send me appreciation gifts once in a while, like easy pay back when easy pay was more special. I just got a $10 birthday gift card from Kohls today and I don't spend nearly as much money there.............not. NEARLY as much. I'm doing a lot of venting lately because I'm so close to being gone, but I think QVC needs to know how they're letting "valued" customers down.

Frequent Contributor

DITTO. It won't let me reply to your post "njgirl", so I'm posting here.  I used to get an occasional appreciation extra easy pay coupon or something from the Q but no more.  I got a $10 birthday card from Kohls today and I don't spend NEARLY as much money there. I've been venting a lot here lately, but I'm so close to gone, and I would think QVC would want to know how they're letting their "valued" customers down. 

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I don't know why there are so many comments suggesting the Q card should offer rewards to customers. Good for you if you like having a Q card, but that card company will never offer a deal to you - the credit card company only processes your transaction. It's up to QVC to set the special deals. 

Thank you. That makes sense.