Respected Contributor

QVC needs to offer perks such as rewards to their valued customers

[ Edited ]

Every credit card I have offers some type of rewards.  Usually it is after you have spent a certain amount.  Q needs to offer something to their loyal customers to keep them buying, such as free shipping after you spend a certain amount, maybe a $25. reward after spending a certain amount, etc.  It really is an incentive and I know it makes me shop with retailers that do.  I have free shipping from Talbots, Macys, and Lord and Taylor because of what I spend there yearly.  Lands End offers free shipping on orders over $50. Now Target, Amazon, and Walmart are offering shipping incentives for the holidays.  What has Q offered other than easy-pay.  I personally don't care about easy-pay but I am getting zero rewards from the Q where I spend easily a $1,000. or more a year.  I get nothing just like the person  who shops once.I have seriously considered taking my business elsewhere where I am valued as a loyal customer.  Come on Q; get with the program or are you are going to lose your long-time customers who will shop where appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs to offer perks such as rewards to their valued customers

Are you talking about rewards when you use their Q Card or some kind of reward just from purchasing from QVC period? I spend way too much money at the Q and I wouldn't think of using their card exclusively, my credit card gives me cash back and I get hundreds of dollars back for using their card.

Honored Contributor

QVC's credit card is administered by Sychrony Bank, which also handles the credit card for most major retailers in the US.  I saw a list of their customers and was amazed.  Do any of these retailers offer any sort of reward with their credit cards?  I doubt it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Walmart uses Synchrony Bank for its credit card and offers cash back.  It’s not a lot, but it is an incentive to use their card.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette.   On Thanksgiving week-end last year I bought a TV at Walmart.  They were offering $30. off the purchase if you open an account with them.  I signed up for the deal only to discover that the account was a Mastercard through Sychrony Bank.  I immediately paid off the TV and never activiated the Mastercard.  I don't recall any cash back deal being mentioned but I want nothing to do with Sychrony Bank.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@geezerette.   On Thanksgiving week-end last year I bought a TV at Walmart.  They were offering $30. off the purchase if you open an account with them.  I signed up for the deal only to discover that the account was a Mastercard through Sychrony Bank.  I immediately paid off the TV and never activiated the Mastercard.  I don't recall any cash back deal being mentioned but I want nothing to do with Sychrony Bank.

@Kachina624

Perhaps I worded it wrong.  What they offer is a rebate of sorts on your credit card bill after you purchase ‘X’ amount.  When you get to their set limit you receive a credit on your account.

But I do agree about Synchrony.  After having to deal with their customer service, I no longer have my Walmart credit card.👎

Honored Contributor

I don't have a QVC credit card.  However, I would love to see a rewards program for long time loyal customers like many of us here. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99

I do not have a Q card and am not interested in one as I too use a credit card that gives me rewards.  I want a reward from QVC too like other retailers whether or not you use their credit card.  It could be a point system and linked to your account to keep track.  I know Q keeps track of each customers purchases so they know how much you spend, how many returns you have, etc.  My credit card company rewards me, but I think Q needs to reward me in their own way.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@blackhole99

I do not have a Q card and am not interested in one as I too use a credit card that gives me rewards.  I want a reward from QVC too like other retailers whether or not you use their credit card.  It could be a point system and linked to your account to keep track.  I know Q keeps track of each customers purchases so they know how much you spend, how many returns you have, etc.  My credit card company rewards me, but I think Q needs to reward me in their own way.

Agree @Catch71 - Some type of point system like Ulta where you earn cash value to use on a future purchase.  Something to build up points not involving having to get another credit card.  I only have a few cards and not interested in obtaining another one.  Points are good!

Respected Contributor

Evine uses the same credit card company. From time to time using their card one gets free shipping. I have used this for SKINN, Waterford, and some clothing lines. It comes out better than cash back. I just don't use my Q card anymore. One more Easy pay is not an incentive.