Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC needs to evaluate shipping costs and process

I've cut my QVC buys drastically over the years, and shipping costs/returns are the reason. I now buy basically two brands - Dr. Denese and Cuddl Duds. And no, Kohl's and Sam's do not sell the same products of Cuddl Duds that I want. My biggest complaint with QVC are the return costs - seriously, $6.95 to return an item? So it ends up costing me $3 to have an item sent to me and if the size is wrong or it doesn't work for me, then it's another $6.95 to send it back - $10 total. And that's why I only buy 2 brands from QVC....the ones I know I won't be returning.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley, To each her (his) own, and you're right - increasing the cost of items to cover shipping is not giving anyone a break. I'll rely on my favorite local grocer with an excellent bakery for freshly made products at a fraction of the cost.

Occasional Contributor

Agree.  Buy a lot more from HSN and Evine.  They offer flex pays on nearly everything, and frequently offer free shipping if you spend XX amount of money.  And they don't send me a letter when I return items!!!

Honored Contributor

Shipping to/from Q is one reason I buy very little anymore.  Most things can be found elsewhere for free shipping and returns...and almost always for a lower price and/or promotion codes.