Honored Contributor

Re: QVC if you are revamping the ceo here are some suggestions

Nothing posted here surely won't change my mind about what I buy or don't buy!! And I think the complainers here who want only fashion and the things they like to be shown are just the minority and not likely to even catch anyone's attention by the few who might not buy in rebellion!!!

Super Contributor

no, we don't op,please listen to all customers.

IF I COULD LIVE WITHOUT ONE THING , IT WOULD BE ANOTHER ANTI AGING PRODUCT. IT IS INSULTING HOW WOMEN ARE TARGETED. ONE MORE PRESENTATION ABOUT MY FINE LINES AND WRINKLES IS NOT NEEDED.

Esteemed Contributor

My only suggestion. Ship to Canada again. Why give the only shopping channel already in Canada, TSC, a total monopoly in TV shopping?
Trusted Contributor

On 9/9/2014 TY said: My only suggestion. Ship to Canada again. Why give the only shopping channel already in Canada, TSC, a total monopoly in TV shopping?
I thought it was Canada, that put the kibosh on orders being shipped from other countries.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Super Contributor

we are free to express opinions, we all have them , isn't it nice to think about bringing change try not to attack the thread and think about what you would like to see happen I like fashion but it's about change in the robo programming

nothing personal

Honored Contributor

I really have no complaints about programming and am just happy that I can get the products I like and want and don't care if they are aired or not. I watch what gets my attention and what I don't care for just don't watch as many others like what I don't like!!! QVC is not my entertainment.

Respected Contributor

Why does the Q not have a designer that features plus size clothing? I know most of the clothes do come in plus sizes but it would be nice to have a designer of just plus size for us larger gals. AND use plus size models in 1X to 3X.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor

On 9/6/2014 mercyMe said:

Reinstate the $3-$5 shipping more often. I will not pay $8-$11.

I totally agree with you & if you ever watch HSN-they offer more FREE S/H,BUY MORE SAVE $,FLEXPAYS...& they will atleast give you more viewing of SIZING INFO. Caught the Q's former Model's Prefer beauty line presenter-Stacy this past weekend on HSN-FYI-renamed the beauty product line but HER POPULAR PRODUCTS ARE CHEAPER $,OFFERS 2 OF HER FAMOUS BROW PENCILS for approx $18 & s/h about $4-WHY is not this way on QVC??

Also I live in NY-Long Island & I have to pay 8.25% on every purchase + S/H-I definitely take this in account before I purchase items & the RETURN charges are also very high imo.

Contributor

On 9/4/2014 NJ4Jays said:

for heavens sake keep the fashion ball rolling bring in new designers and allow them some time slots we dont want the gadgets we get at 3 am on the infomercials we want clothes shoes handbags beauty

if you want a new audience you have to get modern in fashion

no more gadgets pleaseeeeeeee

I totally agree w/your every word posted.Hoped that when Issac came into the Q he would bring more modern,trendy items liked he did for Target in the past-Joan Rivers-RIP, had more fashion items that were modern,classic,trendy,better quality & priced more reasonable imo. Too many repetitions of another overpriced loud floral cardigan or the same solid 3/4 sleeve peachskin blouses shouted as "new" on the air & website.

As far as your comments on "gadgets"-totally agree-If I want a recliner-I'll go to a furniture store/site,etc...& enough w/the computers already-UGH!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not interested in the lives and times of the show hosts ... when I order something I want to know color and sizing information.