Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC-get with it already!

Same here. Thought it was my computer. Reset it and still having problems. First tax couldn't be calculated, then my order wouldn't place. Now I can finally place orders, Ithink I, not sure, because I can't pull up my order status. The system is a mess. Says they are doing maintenance. No time is good to do this but when you put easy pay up for only a few hours it is not the time for maintenance.

Trusted Contributor

Hi ScotNovel - I for one never have any trouble with the Q web site until they have one of these easy pay deals.  So, no I don't think it's my computer, I to clear my cookies evey few days ect.  I do know the transportation company I work for when they have computer problms we are told to tell the customer the same stuff about cookies ect ect and it's all bunk !!!   We all know its charshed, companys never want to admit it's happened and IT people NEVER want to admit it . 

Esteemed Contributor

It's obvious that the problem is with the website. I tried to place an order, and it was unable to calculate the shipping and tax but said the order would be processed later. I have no idea if this is true or not. I called back and proceeded with automated ordering and my order went through just fine. I have even received my confirmation e-mail so no big deal. Is this frustrating yes, but there are ways around the problem.

Valued Contributor

i have been having the same issues as everyone else. I went ahead and placed 2 orders and I am currently on hold for live chat to make sure I get the easy pays. 

Super Contributor

Well, at 5:56 PM EST, I have been able to get back into my account, but there is no sign of my earlier order. I called customer service again, but the rep says I need to call again later and maybe have to replace the order. I asked again about the easy pays, and she says I will get them, but we shall still have to see, eh? She says the website is having a lot of trouble and they are still working on it.

Respected Contributor

This happens all the time.  They offer EP for 4 hours..then schedule site mantenance on that day and its a long holiday weekend.  Really?  Who runs this place?

Frequent Contributor

You can tell by the error message if it's the website or your PC. Your PC doesn't know details about QVC such as problems with shipping and tax charges. Your PC would give you errors more along the lines of the dreaded 403 error or the entire website is not accessible. 

Occasional Contributor

As others have commented, often when there is an "Everything on Easy Pay" special 5 hour sale, the website goes down.  In fairness to us, the consumer, I feel QVC should extend this special.  I for one didn't have access to a phone so was depending on the website to place my order.  Like the other viewer stated, guess I'll keep my money.