Occasional Contributor

QVC app on Firestick not working

I've uninstalled and re-installed the app, cleared the data and the cache, repeatedly.  It simply isn't working.  And i've done this on multiple TVs.  Amazon won't help.  Not sure what to do next . . . 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC app on Firestick not working

Buy a Roku, they work much better.  I've bought 2 Firesticks and neither is now working. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have two Firesticks and they work just fine...........

Esteemed Contributor

I frequently have problems with the Amazon Fire Stick. I use it on my bedroom TV. Luckily I have Sling TV and QVC is available through them.

I also have a ROKU TV in my living room and I never have problems with items with that platform. 

New Contributor

I'm having the same problem. Just started yesterday...I've done everything that I know of and bother Fire sticks say , "Looks like there's an issue" What is the issue?
New Contributor

I have the same issue on my Firestick with the QVC+/HSN+ app. Worked fine until a week ago. Now all I get is "Looks like there was an issue." Then either Retry or Close App. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, forced stopped and even cleared cache. Nothing works. Please advise. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

I deleted the app and just go to the internet to get to Q and every other retailer.  It's easier.