Trusted Contributor

QVC & Ryka Please Make Extra-Wide Width Shoes

I need an extra-wide foot-bed in my walking/tennis shoes. Thus far, only New Balance shoes are comfortable for me. However, I've never found a cute walking shoe in fashion colors. I wish QVC would consider bringing in an extra-wide in Ryka shoes to see what happens. I would love to have the option to order Ryka shoes; but cannot because they are just not wide enough in the foot-bed. I have tried them and it just didn't work out.

Would anyone else be interested? Maybe, if they see some interest on this board, they would give it a try. I have posted about this subject before, and have also seen reviews on Ryka shoes saying they are not wide enough in the wide. I have also seen posts indicating that women who do not wear a wide width order the wide for comfort and they are happy. This may be an indication that the regular wide is not enough.

QVC PLEASE PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY

Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC & Ryka Please Make Extra-Wide Width Shoes

Please bring back the ORIGINAL fisherman sandals. The new ones are horrible!!!
QVC Customer Care

@LogoFan

Thank you for your suggestions. I have forwarded it to the proper department for future consideration. 

Trusted Contributor

@LogoFan, I used to purchase Ryka shoes - Wide Width, but a few years ago I noticed the quality was lacking and the wide width was no longer wide.  After a couple of costly returns, I will no longer purchase Ryka or any other shoes on the Q. 

Especially since, I can order shoes from other sites with FREE shipping and FREE returns. 

Sadly, the Q hasn't listened to the customers requests for the Vendors who only bring in 'regular width', to bring in narrow and wide widths ... just maybe someone will listen to your request for a double wide... one can only hope so.