New Contributor

QVC UK has a line of jewelry out for the Queen's jubilee.

It would be nice if we could shop some products from your overseas companies. QVC does good replicas in The Diamonique line. 

Some things are so different that it would be nice to be able to buy them. I love jewelry and I especially like gray diamonique and some of the other jewelry.

That is only the beginning. Would you, or could you, be prepared to try other products In other QVC countries?

If we buy from QVC we know they have trusted products.

Thx for reading.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC UK has a line of jewelry out for the Queen's jubilee.

You can ... https://www.qvcuk.com

Valued Contributor

One of my favorite pieces of jewelry is my replica Princess Diana sapphire ring that I purchased from QVC in Diamonique. It's absolutely beautiful. I would be delighted to buy some replica jewelry of Queen Elizabeth in Diamonique and I believe it would sell tremendously well.
Respected Contributor

I have drooled over the tanzanite rings on QVC UK for many years. They offer big, gorgeous stones set in platinum, much higher quality than the QVC US jewelry.

It does not seem possible to order them if one lives in the USA, as no international shipping is available.

I know one time QVC offered colorful storage bags in the USA from a QVC UK company. I bought several but now they are no longer offered.

I am always an interested international shopper!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I would order from other countries.  I see something now I'd order.

Also, noticed QVCUK has a 60 day return policy.  

Trusted Contributor

@border mom  What's the name of the line? What do you put in the QVC UK search bar? Thank youSmiley Happy