Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC'S SELL-BY DATE HAS EXPIRED

The most remarkable part of the post is the supernatural ability to get into the minds of Carolyn and David and read their moral compass.

Respected Contributor

@slmsia, what an insulting and condescending post towards QVC shoppers.

And I think it only goes to shows your lack of understanding in the availability, viability, quality, and cost of products currently available locally and online.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't entirely agree with the OP but I do think there are many QVC viewers who are addicted to QVC and don't think about the many, many other places to shop online that have better quality, value and convenience.  

Respected Contributor

i will shop where i dang well please

this silly tantrum was just a waste of time

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Couldn't agree more!

Respected Contributor

Am I addicted to QVC shopping?

NAHH--I am an American--I am addicted to ALL shopping!! 

And let's be clear--I CAN and I DO shop anywhere and everywhere.

That's what happens when you live in a capitalistic society and you have diposable income.

By the way--I bought one of those $75.00 cakes once--because DH came into the room while it was being shown and said, "Mmm, that looks good, I want that, please order!"

Believe me, he NEVER looks at the QVC programming, so it was just bad timing.

But guess what--he enjoyed it all and ate every bite of that monstrous cake. (I would guess it could feed twenty!)

Yes, prices are higher everywhere, but the US still has the best sales in the world.  You just have to be patient and shop around. 

I have been shopping at QVC for decades, and have no plans to stop.

Honored Contributor

I admit I didn't bother to read all of the OP's post.  I read "QVC is doomed" and "Buyer beware" and that was enough for me.

Same old, same old.  Woman Indifferent

Valued Contributor

Agree in lots of what this forum is saying,prices are outrageous but it is everywhere. Also   shipping charges are also outrageous, that is one reason I will be doing my holiday shopping with the shopping channels, looking for the best buys for family ,who live out of state. Knowing I don't have to be in crowded malls then  box, wrap or stand in line at the postoffice is a wonderful feeling.

Getting older nice to have things delivered right to my door or others.

I am grateful that I can send gifts out when needed I order things for myself when NEEDED,more so lately then  just wanting something due to higher prices.Not happy when I see some  prices with vendors, I  just pass and look for something else, their loss .

Contributor

You are not being suckered if you choose to purchase something fully knowing the price.  It is not a surprise.  What is worth it to some person may not be worth it to you.   No need to make someone feel bad because they chose to purchase something.  No, I am not talking about myself.  

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids   The OP was stating HER opinion.  Last I knew, people are still allowed to do that.