Valued Contributor

Re: QVC RETURNS ERROR --- THIRD TIME!!!

If I don't use the prepaid return label I make sure to peel it off the return slip. If I send it back I'm afraid someone might scan it when they process my return and I'll be charged for postage.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC RETURNS ERROR --- THIRD TIME!!!

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  This has been an ongoing issue for YEARS at QVC.  Imagine how many customers do not check to see if they were charged....income$$$$$$ for QVC.  If it was going to be  fixed it would have been fixed by now.  

I would not call it a mistake AT ALL. 

@SeaMaiden, @Tinkrbl44, I rarely shop at the Q anymore, but if this particular problem persists over an extended period of time and is widespread amongst customers, it's a lawyer's dream.  This is the stuff class action lawsuits are made of . . .

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Class action law suits .... I was thinking the same thing about this consistent "mistake" the returns people always seem to make .....   QVC needs to get their act together!

Regular Contributor

ERe: QVC RETURNS ERROR --- THIRD TIME!!!

This has happened to me several times. When they first included these return labels I was calling just about every time I would return something once I would see the error on my CC statement. 

I had a long run for a while where this wasn't happening but now it has started up again. It really gets old having to call and have them credit my account because of the error made in the returns department. 

I wish they would do something about this. It shouldn't be happening.