Super Contributor

QVC NEEDS TO SET UP AN OPTION FOR A DEFAULT C.C.

Just about every other shopping venue has default c.c. option...but not QVC.  I've suggested (asked) that this be done. It seems when I place an order, out of nowhere, the system picks a c.c. to use of it's own choice.  I keep  some c.c. on my account for different purchases but I want to set a default to be used whenever I place an order.It can't be that difficult because it's being done elsewhere, including HSN, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC NEEDS TO SET UP AN OPTION FOR A DEFAULT C.C.

Many online sites automatically make the last credit card used as default for the next order.  Everyone needs to check every aspect of their order and not rely on jusy clicking.  It's not real difficult to choose which method of payment you want.  The internet is turning minds to mush.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC DOES default to the last CC used, if you have more than one CC linked to your Q account.

If you have a Q Card, it defaults to that one.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

They do.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I don't have a problem with a c.c.  The Q has always defaulted to my Q card which is what I want.  I do wish there was an option to default to single payment for all purchases.  I never use the easy pay option.  It's pathetic that it's up to me to have to change to 'one payment' for everything I purchase.  

Super Contributor

I don't have a Q cad and I don't want one.  I just want QVC to offer a ''default'' setting with whichever card I choose by default, not which card THEY choose!. I'm NOT lazy and my mind hasn't turned to mush>>>Some people are really uppity and rude by their comments. I'm making a request from QVC and the rest of you can make your own request also and WO'T jump ugly on yours!

Honored Contributor

@plmokn.  My c.c. on file always defaults to the last c.c. I used.  What's the problem?  The system doesn't just choose one arbitrarily for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

Just about every other shopping venue has default c.c. option...but not QVC.  I've suggested (asked) that this be done. It seems when I place an order, out of nowhere, the system picks a c.c. to use of it's own choice.  I keep  some c.c. on my account for different purchases but I want to set a default to be used whenever I place an order.It can't be that difficult because it's being done elsewhere, including HSN, etc.

I agree! QVC defaults to the last card added to the system, per a CS rep I asked about this. But that's not always the case. And sometimes even after I've updated a card with a new expiration date and told the system to use it for all easy pay orders, sometimes it does just decide that for 1 out of 10 orders, it will use an old or invalid card. It drives me crazy..

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Trying to understand the problem I went to my account and went through the process. Put item in cart and clicked on CHECKOUT. Next page shows me Shipping address, Billing address, Payment (which card do I want to use?), and Billing Options (one time pymt or easy pay?). Each one has an edit button to make a change if it's not showing exactly what I want for that particular order. Took all of 30 seconds at most. 

Super Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Trying to understand the problem I went to my account and went through the process. Put item in cart and clicked on CHECKOUT. Next page shows me Shipping address, Billing address, Payment (which card do I want to use?), and Billing Options (one time pymt or easy pay?). Each one has an edit button to make a change if it's not showing exactly what I want for that particular order. Took all of 30 seconds at most. 

I know all about that. The last transaction did I DID pick a card...went through to pay...DONE. I went to look at my transaction the next day or so and BOOM!   the credit card that I chose was NOT the one that was charged.

I'm not sure why all the fuss from people that DON'T want a default card! Not everyone may have a problem with this I DO!. I don't want to remove all my cards because I now have some easypays that have been put on some (UGH!) Then when I do want to use one of the ones I deleted I have to go get that card(s) and resubmit it...call me lazy! I called C.S. about this and they said depending which card you use on which devise (phone, computer) makes a diff!!!! Well, I should not have to remember if I'm ordering on the phone WHICH card I used. That is INSANE!  They need to put a DEFAULT button on their system..problem fixed!  BOOM!