Regular Contributor

QVC...I HOPE YOU READ THIS..

Please stop with so many of the same items being shown day after day...

Please read alot of comments on these message boards about your HIGH SHIPPING!!

Many of us want to buy multiples of a same item, but the ship cost is outrages...

Thank You

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC...I HOPE YOU READ THIS..

Doubt they will listen.  I do most of my shopping now at HSN and Talbots.  I gave up on QVC.  Still come back for Nick Chavez.

QVC Customer Care

@lyn61

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback which will be forwarded to the appropriate management.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Beth, you say you report our opinions but fact is , many are deleted.. There are so many other shopping channels now, it is a pleasure to do business with them.

Its great to see many new items and may I add, many times, much cheaper.

Trusted Contributor

@lyn61, so many of us who have or are still shopping the Q, even on a limited basis, feel this way, but unfortunately TPTB aren't listening ... perhaps they will before it is too late ... high s/h & return fees, along with other complaints ...

Some have moved on and others are thinking of moving on to other sites, back to brick & mortar stores, etc., etc., etc. (from the 'King & I).

Talk with your pocket book ... that all mighty $ has a whole lot of power.

Just like @GSPgirl, I for the most part will be shopping elsewhere.  It is just those special items, for QGirl2 it's Nick Chavez, for me it's WEN, Linea, JM, TOVA & a couple of other vendors and checking the Lunchtime Specials, that keep us/me returning.

Occasional Contributor

I agree. All the beauty brands are the same thing over and over. I don't understand why they are not bringing in new brands, but instead offer the same products in bigger sizes (and unattractive bulk packaging). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lyn61 wrote:

Please stop with so many of the same items being shown day after day...

Please read alot of comments on these message boards about your HIGH SHIPPING!!

Many of us want to buy multiples of a same item, but the ship cost is outrages...

Thank You

Hi @lyn61 ...  I rarely buy anything from QVC any more.  I do the majority of my shopping on-line since I don't have too much time to go to B&M stores.  I can always find what I want on other websites for prices much lower that what the Q charges ... and often with no shipping costs.  

New Contributor

Thanks QVC for your great selection, prices and phenomenal customer service. I had a box of Harry London chocolates stolen from my porch and you replaced it free of charge with no questions asked. My entire house is full of QVC purchases and I love them all. I am a loyal customer and will always support you! Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

YES for Nick Chavez....how many years has he been with QVC and still his products are outstanding and do what they say!  He was gone for quite awhile which was disturbing but I think QVC had a lot of complaints as to where he was and back he comes - big  as ever!  But the secret is Nick Chavez comes  from the "old" QVC days where there was Quality, Value and Convenience and not this constantly repeated junk sales!

Esteemed Contributor

The Q's Quality Control must have died. Sizing is inconsistent on everything. Even the same brand, it's inconsistent. And shoes!!! You'll spend a small fortune trying to get the right size. $l2. to try on a pair of shoes.

The Q makes money on their S&H. Unless it's S&H free, I don't take chances any more. I can do more things with my money than throw my S&H return charges out the window.