Esteemed Contributor

IT IS BEYOND ANNOYING!!!

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat   Agree completely.  See the thread I started in the Q Talk forum last night.  Their loss if they don't get a brand new system implemented soon.  This one is beyond routine maintenance, patches, etc.  It must date back to the 1990s and is an epic fail more often than not.

Even the stellar Social Team can't fix the mounting problems.

Have a lovely weekend, despite QVC's myriad database systems-related malfunctions. 

I'm sipping a lovely cup of freshly brewed Early Grey Lavender tea while I await an on time quarterly delivery of a lovely selection of wines from another retailer.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

What devices are you using? I'm using my old MacBook Pro and don't seem to have any issues.  (Yet??)

Respected Contributor

AGREE. AGREE  AGREE

THIS IS BEYOND ANNOYING.  A LARGE CORPORATION AND A SH***Y

IT DEPT.   HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET EASY PAYS PAID?????
IM TRYING TO PAY YOU, I DONT THINK YOURE INTERESTED.

FIX IT PLEASE.  ITS 7/16 I PAID MY EASY PAYS ON 7/1. NOT ACCEPTABLE STILL IN BILLING.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette 

This has nothing to do with ordering.  Its an on going problem with the Billing and I guess Finance Dept.  They say they are doing a lengthy over haul, but..........

Thank you for your suggestion tho.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette   I am using a MacBook that I purchased brand new in an Apple store in June, 2017, where a Genius Bar employee set it up for me.  It consistently performs well on all websites except this one.

I am convinced they need to purchase a new web system.  This one is just limping along with  patches and workarounds from their outside IT providers.

Now it has gotten to the point that the customers are supposed to do the workarounds.  And now some customers are seeing their easy pays not being taken in a timely manner which is threatening--and in some cases is adversely affecting--their credit rating.

Fortunately, I seldom use easy pay any more.  So, no big deal about that; I use the green edit button and choose one payment in full during the "review order" step before checking out.

Hope this helps.

Have a relaxing weekend.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

I imagine its beyond annoying to QVC too.  Do you all think they really want it like it has been recently?  Having it work correctly would certainly make life easier for them too.

Somebody was told they are revamping the IT functions of the finance department.  If this is true, it could easily temporarily disrupt other functions.

Since they never give any information on what's happening, we never know for sure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

IT IS BEYOND ANNOYING!!!

But yelling this out on the forums is annoying and a waste of energy.  I am sure they are working on it just not up to your speed.  These posts really don't gain anything.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Good morning.  So the saga of the beserk QVC computer system continues . . . 

At 11:54 last night I got a typical/standard e-mail from QVC asking me to "take another peek at my cart" referencing this Spenco item that I tried to order earlier that evening unsuccessfully.

So this morning, just for the heck of it, I tried ordering the Spenco Orthotic Sneakers Yoga Stretch Black 7.5 Medium again--item A376611--and experienced no weird message this time.   Selection and sale appeared to go through.  Also the sizes glitch was gone--selections looked normal again on the item display screen.

At 9:07 a.m. I got my usual QVC confirmation e-mail with an estimated delivery date of Saturday, July 23rd.

So only Jane Treacy takes the hit--she doesn't get credit for making the sale to me since I ordered WAY after her show.

Here's my theory: many people must have encountered difficulties with online ordering for this item and gave up.

I'll let you know when they are  delivered and if they are worth my extra efforts.  Knocking on wood that I have my normal good luck with delivery from here.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435    Shopping at QVC is quite an adventure.  Now you just have to worry about USPS, UPS, and Newgistics.  You're not home free yet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment