Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC. FIX YOUR WEBSITE!!!

I have issues with that on my ipad all the time, but never on my PC. I'm thinking their site has some compatibility issue with Apple products which is ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MommaJay

It is ridiculous. Over half the country have siphoned IPads and IMacs. QVC’s website is subpar on do many levels. Their search engine sucks. Try finding an old order using a keyword. It is RIDICULOUS
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee

me too. what I've been doing is send to myself my password in a email, put in junk folder, then copy and paste it when I come to Q

My email address goes in automatically, but, got tired of typing in my password 40 times a day.

Trusted Contributor

That has nothing to do with them showing 7 pages of “NEW”
Esteemed Contributor

To those of you who aren’t experiencing the the problem check Out the posts in Q Talj and Customer Cate. There are many people whose shopping cart disappears and unable to save items
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The 'social' side of the website is running wonky and has been for me now for weeks... Sometimes the pages load quickly, other times they don't. Accessing profiles is generally always slow and lately there's been a connectivity issue with the site not loading at all... Posting is often slow and erratic... All only experienced on this website...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The 'social' side of the website is running wonky and has been for me now for weeks... Sometimes the pages load quickly, other times they don't. Accessing profiles is generally always slow and lately there's been a connectivity issue with the site not loading at all... Posting is often slow and erratic... All only experienced on this website...

@stevieb. I have been having the exact same problem for awhile now. I thought it might be my iPad and I have been holding myself back from throwing it across the room a few times! But seriously, it is extremely annoying.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Beyond annoying and they're clearly in no hurry to acknowledge it, much less to fix it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@vickohl

I have written to the Q and they said their IT is aware of the problem and is working on it. Personally I don’t believe them. I think QVC is full of you know what. This problem with my shopping cart started about 3 weeks ago

I have written also, and am always told the same thing..............don't hold your breath.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
To those of you who aren’t experiencing the the problem check Out the posts in Q Talj and Customer Cate. There are many people whose shopping cart disappears and unable to save items

Do you mean Q Talk and Customer Care?

I thought you were referencing posters and that would be futile because the "users" search doesn't work either.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~