Valued Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

There is also a problem with them listing several items on one invoice when separate orders were placed.  For example, I ordered 2 different things each on its own separate order.  What if I want to return one item and tear the bottom off to return it.  Then, if I decide to return the other item, I have no tear-off to enclose with the item.  Separate orders should have separate invoices.

You can go online and print out an invoice for the other item.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 this happened to me a few months ago. I ordered 2 pairs of  Isaac Mizrahi sneakers (2 separate orders) and they sent them in the same box and on the same invoice thus making the return label $10.95 instead of $6.95. I needed to return one pair and called CS and they told me they would notate on my account to charge $6.95 instead of $10.95. I also crossed it out on the invoice and wrote $6.95.

Trusted Contributor

I have been looking at the Evo glass sprayer bottles and the reviews state the funnel is incorrect and doesn't fit that was a month ago. They have new ones in and I am wondering if the funnel problems have been fixed on the new order they got in?  Does anyone know and can you post an answer for those of us who are thinking of ordering the item? thanks so much for your help.