Valued Contributor

Re: Q needs more clothing options for very hot sticky weather.

@Mindy D 

I'm in northern Broward county and I hear you, but it ain't happening! For 2 seasons now it's been slim pickings. QVC can't get out of the long pants, long sleeves, sweaters, and jacket cycle. You can get a swimsuit though if you want to wear those out and about!! I spend most of my time in bermuda shorts and T's and most do not come from the Q now. I have seen some nice summer dresses on Amazon, but have no money right now as I just replaced my home A/C. Besides, their prices are too high now. I'd look elsewhere as I am.

Valued Contributor

I agree they need clothes for hot weather. I'm always hot, even in the winter and summer temps are unbearable for me.

For the one who mentioned cost etc-with all of the food products they sell at such high prices, I don't see why it would be an issue for clothes. Many of the customers are always saying how QVC's prices are not extreme so I don't see why that would be an issue.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

I live in cotton tops/shirts all year...tees, no-iron shirts, etc.  

I llike yoga pants for yard work and hanging around the house. Nice pants have to be no-iron cotton or mostly cotton. Denim need to be mostly cotton. 

My PJs are Lands End supima tees and 100% cotton bottoms. I'll often buy 100% cotton PJs and donate the tops because the LE tees are more comfortable.

For me, wearing polyester, aka liquid knit or whatever they want to call it, is like wearing a plastic bag. It's too hot for me even in our -30 degree weather.

Trusted Contributor

So true! French terry is my least favorite fabric and QVC shows it nonstop....it is thick and hot...and unattractive. Q spends way too much time on winter boots and not enough time on actual cool, summer clothing. 

Respected Contributor

I live in one of the hottest areas in California. Yes, QVC sells clothing for cool weather climates for most of the year, I call it the East Coast bias. Walking into an air conditioned restaurant is a relief when the temperature is hovering around 100 degrees. The only place that I carry a light cardigan in the summer is to a movie theater. I suppose they are saving me money. 

Contributor

I always wear sleeves and I live in Florida. But some light weight cotton would be nice