Trusted Contributor

Stop poofing the coupon codes.  I understand you don't want the competition, but you are not preventing it by poofing all the threads for discounts - especially when they are on products you DO NOT sell.  All this policing is making me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe the Q should start providing discount codes ???  Easy pay is NOT a discount!!!!!!!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of coupon code

Honored Contributor

Re: Q Moderators

[ Edited ]

I am not sure about this but the coupon codes are probably being deleted because they violate either the Community Guidelines and/or General Terms of Use by being 3rd party codes.

According to the Community Guidelines (which hardly no one reads) in part.....

"Use of these public areas for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Community features (including, but not limited to, video, forums, reviews, images, and profiles) to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material. Only use these public areas and Community features for non-commercial purposes."

I couldn't read all of the stuff in the General TOU as my eyes started glazing over. willy.gif

QVC considers 3rd party coupon codes promotional material?????  Just a thought........

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of questionable language

Respected Contributor

If you agree to the community standards when you join, then follow the rules. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

It's not new either.  They've been removing them for quite awhile now.

I'm not sure why they are actively moderating now, no one told me, but since they are we have to follow the rules like it or not.

I know boards I have modded on don't allow any outside links and they all get deleted.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for name calling

Honored Contributor

Q does not want you to post coupon codes or links for them. I think you can say Evine has 15% off today look on Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q Moderators

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl       

If you want to post in the community...please respect the moderators. They are only doing their job. To call them out, or to  repeat posting of another sites coupon when you know it is not allowed is childish and immature.  No need for that.

Respected Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@nycgrl       

If you want to post in the community...please respect the moderators. They are only doing their job. To call them out, or to  repeat posting of another sites coupon when you know it is not allowed is childish and immature.  No need for that.

"childish and immature" ------    You've got to be kidding me....  This post sounds childish and immature to me...    Before the new format here on Community Forums, coupon codes could be posted and nothng was said or done about it.   It apparently was acceptable...