Occasional Contributor

Q Card EZ Pay Promotion Suggestion

Hello all.  A quick suggestion regarding Q Card EZ Pay promotions.  I agree that extending beyond 3 ez pay payments is useful to many, especially if you are waiting to purchase a higher-cost item.  My suggestion would be to retain the standard 3 EZ pay option in addition to the promotion, rather than replacing it.  Having three EZ pays works well for me and I would still like that option regardless of any promotions being offered at the time.  HSN always seems to give you a choice for EZ pay which allows you to purchase something this way without necessarily taking advantage of too many payments.  Maybe this is something QVC can mirror.  Thanks for listening. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Q Card EZ Pay Promotion Suggestion

@Joe G wrote:

Hello all.  A quick suggestion regarding Q Card EZ Pay promotions.  I agree that extending beyond 3 ez pay payments is useful to many, especially if you are waiting to purchase a higher-cost item.  My suggestion would be to retain the standard 3 EZ pay option in addition to the promotion, rather than replacing it.  Having three EZ pays works well for me and I would still like that option regardless of any promotions being offered at the time.  HSN always seems to give you a choice for EZ pay which allows you to purchase something this way without necessarily taking advantage of too many payments.  Maybe this is something QVC can mirror.  Thanks for listening. 

I have suggested this for a few years.  I love having the option to pick what ez pay works for me. Hopefully they will take our suggestion.

Respected Contributor

@Joe G  If you order online, it ususally gives you the choice between the 3 pay (with the Q card) and the 5 or 6 pay option that's also being offered.  I do like that HSN gives you several options online for Flex pay.  What I really hate is that when Evine offers their 6 pay across the board.  I definitely don't need to make 6 $8 payments on a $48 item, so I usually end up paying in full on those.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

My suggestion for a Q Card EX Pay Promotion would be giving us the option of X easy pays OR free shipping.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

You always have the option after purchase to go into any of your Easy Pay orders and modify it.  For example, if you purchased it on 6 EPs, you can pay the 1st & 2nd EPs together, the 3rd & 4th together, and finally the 5th & 6th, making it only 3 EPs.  Or, you pay it all off, etc.