Honored Contributor

Re: Put a Banner At The Top Of Forum For Newbies

@AuntG wrote:

@Anonymous032819  I would think many hosts read the forums even though they don't actively participate. I don't go to their FB pages because no host's life interests me enough to be their friend.

@AuntG. Most of their Facebook is about upcoming shows and QVC products. Not much personal stuff. There is a bit. Most of the personal stuff is on Instagram,

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids    Well one source is a CS who told me they get lots of feedback in the forums, and that was before I even found the forums, the other was a previous host who lost her husband, we are friends and have the same birthday. The other was another CS rep here in the forums. If you would like to handcuff me now because you find it so hard to believe etc, I'm afraid I'm not available at the moment. 

Regular Contributor

But getting back on topic, If I was selling my socks on QVC for instance, I would come to the forums and find out what people like or don't like about them, not just a review, but a discussion, it can only make you a better vendor. 

Honored Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  ha ha, you made a funny, I know that corporate has been reading customer care and suggestion box, I guess if I was someone like Susan Graver I would read the fashion stuff

@Iris in bloom. Either Susan Graver is not reading here, or she is and just doesn’t care. Have you read some of the posts about her? They are brutal.