Super Contributor
Please start showing the inside of shirts, jackets, and coats in pictures and during the presentations. There seems to be less and less information available about products lately. Even the television presentations do not adequately display product info. When I shop online I do not always have time to watch a ten minute presentation of a jacket to find out if it is lined or not and if it is what it is lined with. Same with blouses and shirts. Can we see the inside, please? More then a quick flip of a small part of the garment? I am not taking the chance of having to return things. If you cannot give the information I pass.
Esteemed Contributor

@ellietoo wrote:
Please start showing the inside of shirts, jackets, and coats in pictures and during the presentations. There seems to be less and less information available about products lately. Even the television presentations do not adequately display product info. When I shop online I do not always have time to watch a ten minute presentation of a jacket to find out if it is lined or not and if it is what it is lined with. Same with blouses and shirts. Can we see the inside, please? More then a quick flip of a small part of the garment? I am not taking the chance of having to return things. If you cannot give the information I pass.

@ellietoo   Yes, especially fleece clothes and coats.  I want to know if they are lined so I know if I can slip in and out of them easily or if I will have to fight with the fleece to get them on and off.  If so, I will not buy and I don't want to pay shipping just to find out.  They don't even tell you that online.........geesh.