Esteemed Contributor

Product Return Request: Joan Rivers Nail Polish, Base & Top Coat

Honestly, when Joan said her base and top coat  (and polish)were the best, I thought, "Well, let's see."  So, I ordered what I believe was a 3-some: a pink nail polish, base and top coat.

The base & top coat are long gone and I'm now working on the last of the pink.  I still have it because I'm now retired and can grow my nails once again and apply polish.

To that end, I've spent a not small amount of money purchasing bases and top coats, all of which were garbage, compared to Joan's, regardless of the price I paid.

Believe me when I say that if brought back to QVC, these would sell.  They are superior products, indeed.

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Product Return Request: Joan Rivers Nail Polish, Base & Top Coat

I agree!!!!  Joan's nail polish stayed on and stayed shiny.  Her hand cream was the best!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss the Joan Rivers Beauty line so much.  She had great lipsticks.  There was one that I ordered repeatedly that I just loved.  It was a pinky brown color.  The name escapes me, but I'd know it if I heard it again.

I also heard that she had an age spot remover that was fabulous, but I never had a chance to order it.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

the hand cream that faded spots was wonderful; I ordered it several times because it has been the only product that helped my hands at all; I could see spots fade after just one day.....everything in Joan's beauty line I ordered was high quality and very good. I would be first in line to order her nail polishes and lip pencils if they were sold again
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess,

Darn! I wish I had the chance to order the age spot cream, one that actually works!

I only have a couple of small ones on my hands, but they bother me.

I hope QVC brings it back, so I can try it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I agree!  Bring back Joan Rivers beauty.

I loved hear nail polish, face scrub and perfume

Honored Contributor

Joan had a lovely perfume.