Occasional Contributor

Primula Avalanche S/4 20oz. Hydration Tumblers with Gift Boxes

[ Edited ]

I love these tumblers.  Ordered 3 sets on 11/29/17 when they were the TSV.  I would love to see a set with inspirational messaging similar to the message t-shirts with Peace-Love-World or AnyBody.  QVC should collaborate with Primula and one of these vendors to come up with a really nice set of inspirational tumblers for next year's TSV.  You could still offer sets of plain tumblers, but also have a couple sets with messages.  I'm telling you, they would sell like crazy. Just sayin!!!  :-)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Primula Avalanche S/4 20oz. Hydration Tumblers with Gift Boxes

I ordered 3 sets too !  Great deal for a tsv.............

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they offered them in a larger size, these are to small for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I love these tumblers and I am disappointed in some of the negative reviews.

Common sense is required.

I have see reviews where people have said that these are too large. I have small hands and grab the tumblers at the bottom which is how they demonstrated holding the product.

Reviews left about the tumbler not keeping drinks cold or hot and horror of horrors the ice melting. Let's see. I have been using the cup for over a week. I do keep the lid closed and my ice water has proven time and time again that it's cold for up to 18 hours. Did you actually watch the demonstration where they showed over several hours how your ice would continue to melt. However, your drink would remain cold which is what you should want right? Show me any cup, where you keep the lid open and the drink remains cold or hot. It's not going to happen. Close the darn lid. It's not that difficult in between sips.

Someone complained that they hand washed the cups and the top was starting to peel WTH...what are you using... a scrub brush and acid.

One reviewer left for these tumblers gave them a one star  and returned multiple sets that they had purchased because they found out they could not put them in the dishwasher.Ummm.. Yeah. If you would have listened to the presentation you would have heard where they said not only with this tumbler but others as well. If  you put them in the dishwasher you will mess up the seal.

Some people just like to complain. I don't mind poor reviews, but I hate when people do not watch demonstrations or have unrealistic expectations for any product.

Honored Contributor

I love these tumblers!  Only got to keep one since family members fell in love with them also Smiley Happy