Frequent Contributor

How many more continuous evenings will we have to look at the Dennis Basso Faux Lynx Jacket, Halston tshirt, and about 4 other items as Primetime Specials???  I do not feel I am alone in thinking this category is a joke, as there is nothing special about seeing the same things night after night after night after night. Please, QVC, make Primetime Specials great again!!  ;-)

Honored Contributor

The items aren't selling because the prices aren't that much off the original price.  I also thought there was as more free shipping at one time?  It's rare these days there are items with free shipping.  If the Q truly wanted to move out the old inventory, it needs to have a noticeably lower price with free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Time for these items to go to Ross, Zulliy or donate.

Esteemed Contributor

They keep repeating items- just like lunchtime specials ! Sometimes it's as often as every week. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Yawn. Would love to see some other items here. Another thing I find puzzling is clothes that have been in inventory for years are still at or near full price. Liz Claiborne was discontinued several years ago. There are many old IML pieces and bags still at full price. If people have not bought stuff after several years, why not discount and sell it off?  The other shopping channel will heavily discount items and move them out.

Frequent Contributor

And they're baaaaack AGAIN tonight!!!   UGH!!

Super Contributor

What are IML pieces?

Trusted Contributor

LMAO....very well said.  They need to get them out.  I suggest they reduce the price again.

Honored Contributor

@excpa wrote:

What are IML pieces?

My guess would be Isaac Mizrahi Live, which is the technical name of the brand.

Honored Contributor

Please. Somebody. Anybody. Buy. The. Basso. Jacket. 

Pretty. Please.

😂😜😂😉