New Contributor

Prices have soared and ship fees have increased . Won’t be buying this year .

Well, I think that QVC  has raised prices on many items this year so I’am not buying anything for X mas. The shipping fees are on all items and the prices on even the Values have risen. Sooo I won’t buy from them this year. Last year I bought a lot of items with No Ship fees . This year I really don’t see a lot with out Ship fees.Will order from direct manufacturer  or Amazon. Sorry Q and HSN. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Prices have soared and ship fees have increased . Won’t be buying this year .

Guess everyone has different opinions about shipping charges, myself haven't experienced dissatisfaction with the prices. Many items "free shipping" time saved running here and everywhere searching for particular items priceless.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prices have soared and ship fees have increased . Won’t be buying this year .

I can find so many similar items on Walmart online for free shipping and free pick up.

I read here many of the posters feel the same about free shipping on Amazon.

I haven't seen anything on QVC I can't live without.

QVC is not competitive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@codyray

It's just not Q now HSN : I suggest you shop elsewhere because it's not going to get cheaper & free shipping day was a few weeks ago.  You can find most of Q's stuff most places & cheaper!!!

I just got done doing my big gift shopping thru Bed Bath & Beyond.  Was glad to see you can now use the coupons online and free shipping (@$39).

I added the gift message which was nice too.  Although, none of the things I bought were surprises just "needs" for the recipients 😁

I did my GD list through Target, WM and Amazon - free shipping

The gift cards will be enclosed in their christmas cards.

Shipping fees has become something I look closely at especially at Q and other retailers -- the PO fees are up too! 

Honored Contributor

I agree with OP.  While most online retailers offer free shipping, Q doesn't.  While most of what Q sells is cheaper elsewhere, Q doesn't lower prices.

At the same time, I expect prices of everything to go up.  A lot of what the US consumes is from China and other countries and tariffs are adding to costs.  It's not going to change until change is made elsewhere.