Honored Contributor

I remember the days when I used to stay up until 11 (central time zone) every night to view the new TSV.  I also remember sell-outs, like Rick's tanzanite bracelet.  I was so disappointed the next day and don't own a tanzanite bracelet to this day.  Now I have to nudge myself to even check on the TSV here online.  I got a survey about apparel TSV's.  I started answering then quit when I realized I haven't bought one in the past year.

Edited later:  I should qualify that by saying I've existed most on lunchtime specials for the past year.  Nobody sees me anyway, except the people at the grocery store.  Normally I would pick up a couple apparel TSV's.

Super Contributor

Peterboro Basket TSVs used to create crazy enthusiasm back in the day.  For weeks before, the forums would be buzzing with anticipation.  The TSVs were always on the 4th of July when I was vacationing at the lake where we had no cable TV.  That didn't stop me, though.  I would call automated ordering at 12:01 a.m. and order the item sight unseen.  I was never disappointed.  I still have my Peterboro TSVs and use them to this day.