Valued Contributor

Re: Policy changes needed for multiple returns in one box

I send it back myself! I can track my returns. If it's an exchange I use their return label.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is from QVC's website under returns:

We want to keep the return process as easy as possible!

You can return as many of the items that arrived together in one box with the one return label you received, and you'll only be charged for one return label fee.

• To return items from different shipments at one time, you can use one box and one return label as well.
  • To print a replacement return label, go to the Order Status page on QVC.com.

I've returned more than 2 items together and never had an issue.  I clearly mark the box that multiple items are enclosed and I always make sure everything would be returned to the same address.  For example, I don't return household with clothes because the return addresses are different.

QVC charges by weight so if you return multiple items, it may cost more than the $6.95.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva is correct. You can return multiple items in the same box as long as they are going to the same return center. Return items are charged by weight, not by how many items are in the box. I have returned more than one item in a box and only was charged one return shipping. I also mark on the package "multiple items in box" and I tape each invoice to the item. I just received a credit yesterday for 2 items I returned in one box, and yes I was only charged one return label fee.

0 to 5 lbs: $6.95

5.01 to 10 lbs: $8.95

10.01 to 150 lbs: $10.95

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

If you think folks who send back multiple returns in one package using one preprinted Q return label for $6.95 and are not being charged as they open the package you are sadly mistaken. The only way this MAY be happening is if you return items that were sent to you that way. 

You order two of the same whatever in your same order, you get them in the same order (ie sent together in the same package) and you choose to return both together in the same bag, same preprinted return label then you MAY be charged $6.95 (or lose $6.95) once. 

If you choose to return multiple items in the same package but were different orders, you will be charged $6.95 for each item returned. They were seperate orders sent out separately. They do not consider this multiple orders returned for only one return charge on the preprinted label of $6.95 deducted only once - NOT.

@PINKdogWOOD this has NEVER been my experience. I return multiple items in one box and am only charged one return fee. I just received a credit yesterday for 2 items I returned in one box and was only charged one return fee. They were 2 beauty items ordered at different times.

Honored Contributor

This does not happen for me. If this were true, EVERYBODY would be sending back tons if items in one package albeit a bag or a box. I really do not think QVC would be doing this nor do I think they'd encourage us to do this either. 

I will delve further into this because if you are accurate that this happens every time you return multiples in one package regardless how or when they were ordered, I'm being scammed by QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD do as you see fit. You gave your return expereince and I gave mine. Yes, I have returned more than one "like" item in the same package and was only chgarged one return fee. The return fee is determined by weight, so I made sure my return didn't exceed the weight of the label amount.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom   I never said I toss in one box items totally unrelated. Items I may box/package together are always the same type ie clothing mostly. I do know how they (the Q) itemizes via return addresses and/or by weight. And unless you have a postal scale to weight your box/package to know exactly if it fits their weight per the label, how do you KNOW you're meeting the qualifications. 

I don't buy any of my beauty products here as I can find the same for less elsewhere and/or what I use isn't sold here. 

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe   I do this when I know I can return for less than anybody's prepd label regardless where it's going.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   According to all these responses it certainly doesn't sound like it's ONLY 2 items in one package, more like many.

Readers here must think I mix apples and oranges in my returns if more than one. I do not nor never have done this. 

And I agree - 5 different CS, 5 different answers - I find this when I do live chats. 

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I do have a postal scale at work IF I need to use it, but I've never had to for a Q return, I use my common sense. If I am returning 2 shirts I can guesstimate the weight category for the return label. My last return was nail polish and lipstick so I knew it was under the 5lbs. weight limit for the $6.95 return label I used.