Honored Contributor

Re: Plow and Hearth Spinners

We bought a burnished copper-colored spinner from Costco three years ago and it's still going strong, through a rain and windstorm this past winter that made the record books.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

They sell some beautiful spinners made by professional sculptors of copper and high quality metals at the galleries in Santa Fe.  I can't decide whether to get a spinner or a life-size metal horse. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They sell some beautiful spinners made by professional sculptors of copper and high quality metals at the galleries in Santa Fe.  I can't decide whether to get a spinner or a life-size metal horse. 

Ooh, I'd go for the horse!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@southernfriend and @DukeBlueNan, I have purchased one spinner from the Q/Plow and Hearth and after a few months of use it began to "fall apart" due to improper welding (spot weld). 

The spinner I had purchased was one that was being sold on the Plow and Hearth web-site, so I believed I was making a good purchase.

~

Thankfully, my 16 y.o. GS knows how to weld and our family has the equipment, so he said he will fix it by welding it properly.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 The horse sound intriguing!