Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please take the caffeine out of the green room!

@Mz iMac wrote:

@engineer wrote:

Is Albany leaving the "Q?"

She's already poof.giffrom the Q as well as from its "Meet our Host" website as of last Friday.

Wish the shipping and delivery was as fast....

Valued Contributor

Talking fast does not make you a good hostess.I have solved the problem for myself... I just turn off QVC until another host is on that I enjoy watching,and can benefit from her slower pace.I would say Leah is so easy to watch,therefore,she could do some training on those who cannot slow down!

Honored Contributor

@mosky  The hosts not only speak at a fast pace, but also at a loud volume. If I'm really interested in a particular show where the hosts are talking so loud I need to adjust my hearing aids (which rarely happens), I have to watch w/ close captions.

Honored Contributor

I don't like people talking over each other. You can't understand anything when they do that.   When they start laughing, giggling, hollering. I just mute it out. My close caption can't keep up with that shot gun talk.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE You're correct. When it gets that confusing, I just mute it or change the channel. I can always check "items recently on air". 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to shop the show. This feature is gone for me, when they spend half the day on a TSV. I can shop anywhere online. When surfing, I do look in for perhaps some change and check the "recently aired," but there is no more watching a show.

I know the Q is pressuring the hosts and desperately wants a good Christmas season, like all retail, and I wish them well. However, I haven't bought a Christmas gift there. I have bought two from HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Holy cow!   Tell these hosts to slow down.  It is like listening to those old 45 records that we played on the  78 setting .  LOL

Jen Coffey sounds like she's been hitting the helium.

@febe1   OMGOODNESS  I just chokeed on my drink    TOOOOOO FUNNY