Trusted Contributor

Please stop the unlock free shipping!

I find it annoying to navigate, constant pop up for brand new customers that probably do not know about the foums

Respected Contributor

Re: Please stop the unlock free shipping!

I agree...the pop-ups are very annoying and unnecessary. The home page is so cluttered now it takes time to get where you want to go. Have suggested when the clutter began that they clean it up, but they are adding more. I don't even look at it now.

Esteemed Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

I find it annoying to navigate, constant pop up for brand new customers that probably do not know about the foums

And the added insult to injury is that QVC's cookies tell them who we are when we go to the QVC page.  Our name is on the screen!  They know we are an existing customer.  Please QVC, don't stop us from going to your website by showing us offers you know we don't qualify for!

Respected Contributor

Install a pop-up ad blocker....it's an easy do it yourself solution.

New Contributor

Now been 7 years from 1st post and pop ups bigger and more annoying than ever.  

Respected Contributor

And let me add the "unlock $15 off $35+" pop up is super irritating.  You have to enter your email address to get to the disclaimer that states that I'm NOT eligible and it's only for NEW customers. 

By submitting your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from QVC at the email address provided. We may use information collected about you on our site to suggest other products and offers. You can withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send to you. View TermsPrivacy & Offer Details. Contact QVC at 1200 Wilson Dr, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380.

......You look like I need a drink.....