Respected Contributor

Re: Please stop talking, Susan Graver. I may actually buy something from you...

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't watch SG anymore, but she has a  twin brother, Harry Slatkin. That man is even worse than SG if that's possible. The two of them selling in tandem would be a hoot, that or people would want to shoot out the TV.LOL

I noticed that too. Restraint is not in their vocabulary. And then the polar opposite, the poor young vendor I saw last week selling socks that was so nervous she could not put two coherent words together and kept removing product from the camera shot. The host was very kind (can’t remember who).

Esteemed Contributor

The quality of Susan’s clothes isn’t what it used to be & her prices have gotten to high!! 

Louis Del’Olio’s clothes are better quality & are also priced better!! QVC should give him more respect.He deserves a TSV & not a Big Deal!!

Honored Contributor

I refuse to watch SG.  period.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had stopped watching Susan's shows for some time.  Today, I was looking thru channels and stopped on her morning show!  She has not changed!! 

Within 15 minutes, she had interrupted Pat three times.  Pat was trying to get the colors out and Susan could just not be quiet!!  So rude and so unaware of how her over talking turns viewers off!   I immediately changed channels...

Contributor

As far as presenting the styles go, when SG is there, they honestly do not need a show host to do that.  The show host can listen to the director, know when it's time to move from the display over to the models and back again, perhaps have the models say what size they're wearing.  But other than that, SG is perfectly capable of presenting her styles herself, she knows it, and they let her.

Really the thing I dislike the most is how she's always checking herself out in the monitors. "Geee, lookin' goooood today!" you can almost hear her thinking. The talk show host Kelly Ripa does the same thing, checking her hair and the lighting and her face CONSTANTLY in the monitors...  but when you're the boss, I guess no one is going to tell you to stop doing that.

I think even if anyone dared to say anything to SG about taking a breath once in a while, she wouldn't be able to do it--  this is her personality.

Respected Contributor

There is always a thread or two about Susan Graver's chattiness...I wonder if she reads them? 

Respected Contributor

@corita... This could have been written by me!! Exactly my thoughts. I stop watching, then after awhile, I decide to see if she has changed. Turn her on & within 5-7 min. I am changing the channel. I absolutely can NOT watch her. I also, can NOT believe after yrs of complaints about her, here, as well as her own Facebook page AND the QVC page, TPTB still refuse to do something about her. NO MORE GRAVER FOR ME!!

ps. I don't like this font, but Corita used what I usually use,lol... I thought it might look like all the same person. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@corita... This could have been written by me!! Exactly my thoughts. I stop watching, then after awhile, I decide to see if she has changed. Turn her on & within 5-7 min. I am changing the channel. I absolutely can NOT watch her. I also, can NOT believe after yrs of complaints about her, here, as well as her own Facebook page AND the QVC page, TPTB still refuse to do something about her. NO MORE GRAVER FOR ME!!

ps. I don't like this font, but Corita used what I usually use,lol... I thought it might look like all the same person. 

Once a motor mouth always a motor mouth. She will never shut her yap. Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

The quality of Susan’s clothes isn’t what it used to be & her prices have gotten to high!! 

Louis Del’Olio’s clothes are better quality & are also priced better!! QVC should give him more respect.He deserves a TSV & not a Big Deal!!

I agree a lot less SG and a lot more Louis. I would love a TSV of Louis fashions. Instead of SG ugly low end polyester rags. They QVC should give him more respect!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TX-starlight wrote:

------------------

I just keep thinking that how in Heaven's name does her constant chatter increase sales???  It is such a turn off....

Font -

I use the font Comic Sans for everything because it is so easy to read!  Even used it at work when writing long reports and had many managers/supervisors thank me for using  a "reader friendly" font!!