Occasional Contributor

Please stop talking, Susan Graver. I may actually buy something from you...

Ok, so I admit that I've been tempted to try a few of Susan's items (tops), but can't bring myself to do so because frankly....I can't stand that she won't be quiet.

During every presentation- regardless of the item- you can hear her practically screaming over the host(ess) because she can't seem to stand being quiet...even when they're trying to descibe HER products!

The constant "WOW!'s" and "FABULOUS!'s" and "OOOHHHs" are not only annoying, but they actually keep me from hearing about details of the items.  Oh, and let's not forget my personal favorite: the way she calls literally everything "figure flattering" and every button "extremely expensive to do."  Puh-lease.  Even Wal-Mart clothes have zippers and buttons- they're not that expensive, Susan.  

I mean, does the woman not know that it's rude to continually talk over people, especially when they're trying to do their jobs?

Anyhow, just thought I'd vent since I want to try some of the stuff, but can't bring myself to spend money on things from someone I don't really like.  Is her stuff any good?

Honored Contributor

Re: Please stop talking, Susan Graver. I may actually buy something from you...

Honored Contributor

@RGlitter773  Welcome new poster but save your breath.  Ain't gonna happen. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And I, for one, am happy that she hasn't changed.  I like her just the way she is.  JMHO.

Honored Contributor

I've stopped buying her clothing, but not because she just can't be quiet, or still, but because her clothing has gone downhill from the fabric to the sizing to the manufacturing of them.  My last purchase was about a year ago and I bought three blouses because they looked like her famous big shirts I loved from years ago.  Not only was the fabric stiff, it wrinkled and wrinkled badly after being washed.  Her old fabric (woven poly) was silky, drapey and handled beautifully in the wash.  Not only that but the sleeves were all about 2" too short for my average arms.  I should have sent them back, but didn't because they were so pretty.  I've rarely worn them....

But Susan is QVC's designer, QVC owns her company and she designs exclusively for the Q.  They won't rock the boat as long as customers are happy with the clothing she churns out....

I don't even watch her anymore and I find that a shame because she was my go-to clothing for years.  She never used to be like this....  but many of us can no longer even watch.  Woman Frustrated 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit that over the last 15 years or so I've bought about 5 of her things, and they were all well made and nicely designed. Mainly they were jackets. However, I was surfing by on spring fashion day when Susan was on. I thought, OMG, woman, stop talking and let the hostess do her job. I think she has become worse at this nonstop rambling since I first saw her on the Q. Don't get me wrong, I think it's wonderful that she loves her line of clothing and expounds upon it, but geez.

Honored Contributor

I'm becoming quite the Susan Graver clothing fan.  However, I do prefer to shop her line via QVC.com and watch an individual video if something looks intriguing.  I prefer that over watching the entire show.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I've watched Susan Graver since she first came to QVC.... she was not like this back then, not at all..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Having tried few tops last year imo 60.00 plus tax and shipping costs for the quality of SG clothing not justified. Do appreciate many people will disagree with me that's okay, oversized shapeless loud prints my $$$ spent at Macy's INC or Talbot's.
Honored Contributor

Fortunately I like oversized, shapeless, loud (colorful) prints.  I do think the prices on her goods have become excessive. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment