Trusted Contributor

Please start a crafters Forum thread

I posted something about florals and many of the responses included the desire for a crafter's thread.  Please, QVC, consider this.  And, also, have a craft oriented show maybe every other month or so.  I think you might be surprised by the sales and the interest on the forum thread.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: Please start a crafters Forum thread

@wismiss    Long ago mods said there'd be no new forums and, true to their word, there have been none. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Kachina 624 for the update.  Oh, well.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss 

The mods have stated that there will be NO NEW FORUMS.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss  You could start a thread in the Home forum called "Crafting." I would follow it. It would be like the Recipe Game thread in the Reipes forum.

Honored Contributor

@wismiss    Sure, there are lots of on-going forums but it's work to keep them going and keeping people interested.  It takes a commitment.  If someone has it, go for it! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

There was a forum long, long ago about crafting.

I too miss it as I am an avid crafter and would always love to hear what people are creating etc.

Remember all the craft shows they used to have?  Donna Dewberry, scrapbooking, etc., loved to watch them.  Now have to watch HSN's but the Q was better than back in the day.

Honored Contributor

Hey, that's a good idea......Going over to the Home Forum!

See you there.......maybe some DIY's or various household (or whatever) hacks. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).