Super Contributor

Please show price I paid in Order Status

QVC, you used to show the price I paid for each item in Order Status, but recently took that away and now only show the total combined price of all the items in the order. Please go back to showing each itemized price. I have changed how I shop on the Q because of your change. I now put each item in a separate order instead of combining them, which may cost you more to ship them to me. Please go back to being transparent, and show us more information about our order instead of less Thank you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Please show price I paid in Order Status

All of the itemized prices I paid are appearing in my account under order status.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I think alot of the problems people are having and blaming QVC are the devices they are using...I don't seem to have any of the problems using my desktop computer. Stop blaming QVC for everything !

Honored Contributor

@scrapperlisa wrote:
QVC, you used to show the price I paid for each item in Order Status, but recently took that away and now only show the total combined price of all the items in the order. Please go back to showing each itemized price. I have changed how I shop on the Q because of your change. I now put each item in a separate order instead of combining them, which may cost you more to ship them to me. Please go back to being transparent, and show us more information about our order instead of less Thank you.

@89135 , Just hit view order and all of the info comes up.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1  as I said.....I don't seem to have any of the problems using my desktop computer

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope, I am seeing the same problem the OP is mentioning...and it's a somewhat recent change that QVC has made. To the rest of you, go to your order status, click on the view order button for an order where you have multiple different items in it. Do you have a price for each individual item or do you only have a total amount on the right hand side for the entire order? FWIW, I'm on a HP laptop computer using Chrome. 

Valued Contributor

@scrapperlisa wrote:

I have had the same thing happen. I ordered two pair of Anybody joggers in the same order----different pants & different price. When I look at order status each item says ZERO and then at top right- if provides the total for the two pants. I too, find that annoying as I don't know what I paid for each------and I always look for any price adjustments. Being as they are different prices, I don't know what I paid for each. So you are not alone.

Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  as I said.....I don't seem to have any of the problems using my desktop computer

@89135 , I'm sorry if I misunderstood. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

@scrapperlisa wrote:

I have had the same thing happen. I ordered two pair of Anybody joggers in the same order----different pants & different price. When I look at order status each item says ZERO and then at top right- if provides the total for the two pants. I too, find that annoying as I don't know what I paid for each------and I always look for any price adjustments. Being as they are different prices, I don't know what I paid for each. So you are not alone.

Excellent point, @QPrincess. A good way for QVC to make customers have to jump through another hoop to get a price adjustment. We will either have to make a note of the item price we paid when we order, or only have one single item in an order. Yeah, right.

Trusted Contributor

@scrapperlisa  - I also experience the same thing.  On orders with multiple items, it shows the shipping fee and tax, but not the individual price of the item.  This makes checking returns more difficult and I don't like it.  I don't see any reason for just showing the total amount of multiple items in an order.