Frequent Contributor

Please show how large phones will fit into the smaller purses.

I love the smaller bags/crossovers. I just wish the hosts/vendors would have some larger phones on hand to show how they can fit into the bags. I am always searching the reviews, questions to see if a bag I'm interested in will accommodate a larger phone. And most people will ask this question on the product page. I've had to send small bags back because I could not fit my phone.

So please, just show us up front if a larger phone will fit!!  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please show how large phones will fit into the smaller purses.

I think the best you could do is measure your phone and then go by the measurements of the purse.  Im thinking they wont show that because either they wont fit or the fit is tight and takes up most of the room.  Hope this works for you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor

I'm sure you're right about not wanting to show them because sometimes the fit can be "iffy". But it would be nice. We all carry phones, I would just like to know if the purse will accommodate my phone.

Honored Contributor

My thinking is, if they don’t show putting a larger phone into the bag or don’t mention it, it either won’t fit or it’s ALL that will fit and nothing else. There’s a reason they’re not mentioning it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Easy-peasy, all the handbag dimension are listed in the item description.  All you have to do is measure your phone and allow a little extra for its thickness.  There's no way they could demo every phone on the market.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

My thinking is, if they don’t show putting a larger phone into the bag or don’t mention it, it either won’t fit or it’s ALL that will fit and nothing else. There’s a reason they’re not mentioning it.

@Moonchilde I agree, and even if the bag dimensions seem ok, often the zipper is not long enough to easily maneuver the phone in and out. Smart phones keep getting bigger and have “outgrown” some of my older bags’ cellphone pockets, even on some of my mid size bags with the outer compartment. (They make the bag so much heavier to carry too.)

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde I agree, and even if the bag dimensions seem ok, often the zipper is not long enough to easily maneuver the phone in and out. Smart phones keep getting bigger and have “outgrown” some of my older bags’ cellphone pockets, even on some of my mid size bags with the outer compartment. (They make the bag so much heavier to carry too.)

@SunValley, I wasn’t a big phone fan, but it just so happens I bought one a month or so ago. I’m carrying an Anuschka bag lately which isn’t large. The former cell phone pocket now houses my house and car keys, and my phone just barely fits in the larger slot next to it. But at least I can still grab it pretty quickly.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I have one of the large phones and it barely fits in my smaller crossover bag. I don't have to use a wallet as it has slots for everything and a zippered pouch for cash.

If I had to use a wallet, even a slim one, it wouldn't fit.

Usually it goes in my back pocket, lol.