Honored Contributor

Please show garments live for TV presentations. I can’t see the colors with a computer image.

[ Edited ]

Please show garments live for TV presentations. I can't really tell what the colors of garments look like when viewing them through a TV screen which with the filming of them coming from a computer image. Today, I was looking at an Issac Mizrahi tunic that comes in an orange color, Orange Pop,  and I could not tell if I like the color or not. I went back through all of Isaac tops in oranges trying to look for an onscreen presentation of any item in the color,  but I could not find one. I have not bought yet. If this practice hurt your sale from me, it might be hurting your sales from others. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please show garments live for TV presentations. I can’t see the colors with a computer image.

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

Please show garments live for TV presentations. I can't really tell what the colors of garments look like when viewing them through a TV screen which with the filming of them coming from a computer image. Today, I was looking at an Issac Mizrahi tunic that comes in an orange color, Orange Pop,  and I could not tell if I like the color or not. I went back through all of Isaac tops in oranges trying to look for an onscreen presentation of any item in the color,  but I could not find one. I have not bought yet. If this practice hurt your sale from me, it might be hurting your sales from others. 

I also like to see the colors of Isaac's tops live!!!! You could check out this top on-line and click the orange choice. It does look like an Orange Popsicle.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please show garments live for TV presentations. I can’t see the colors with a computer image.

Sometimes the colors on my computer don't look much like the colors on TV, so that doesn't always help. Smiley Sad 

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

I understand what you are asking, but I am going to guess that they are not showing because they have limited samples. I have been seeing them do this more and more lately when presenting items, not just the clothing either, which makes me think that.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  I agree, I like seeing all the colors on live TV, not on a computer screen.  It's hard to get a clear picture with the correct color when they are capturing the picture from a computer screen. 

......You look like I need a drink.....