New Contributor

Please revamp your Shipping & Handling.

Please find a way to decrease your S&H. Amazon,Target, Ulta, Sephora, Walmart, The Rack, Nordstrom, Hautelook & JCP have ALL figured out ways to reduce, bundle or omit (entirely) their S&H prices. Why does this elude QVC?

Once HSN became part of “The QVC Family”, their S&H practices became tainted as well. Upsetting because HSN traditionally HAD fabulous S&H practices.

Based on the above, I am respectfully requesting that QVC (and HSN) revamp their entire S&H model. Please keep in mind the following: It needs to benefit the customers bottom line. Your competition has established very good standards. So it’s not unattainable. Anything less questions QVC’s desire to meet their customers needs. Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please revamp your Shipping & Handling.

There are many other on-line places that charge more also. 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree. I just bought 3 tops, $3.00 each top, s/h. Hmmm, they all came in the same pkg. It did not cost QVC $9.00 shipping to mail them out. I do like to shop QVC, but, I am really trying to shop more brick and mortar. I feel I am being taking advantage of. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for these random free shipping days. I keep missing them by a day or two, and it would be nice to have a more professional schedule established. Many catalogs will offer it for a week or more, I appreciate this.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

......and return shipping doubles and then don't forget to add on the original shipping to the return shipping..........

$3.00 ~ original shipping

$6;95~ return shipping

-------

$9:95........ for nothing       Smiley Sad

Contributor

I avoid those places that charge for shipping.

Contributor

or a free shipping code or coupon good for a week sent to us in an email

New Contributor

I recently purchased 4 of the Lori Grenier TSV’s (phone soap) as gifts. They were $29.98 each, making them a good buy. However, I was off put to see the S&H total was $21.96!!! That amount has irked me enough to sever my business with QVC. I will reconsider if they make their S&H rates more “customer friendly”. There are far too many retailers who are going out of their way looking for my business. Unfortunately, it’s no longer  The Q. 

Honored Contributor

@Puny.   I guess it's time to remind you and others that QVC depends heavily on its profit from shipping charges to balance the books.  Try reading their financial reports some time.  It can make the difference between profit and loss some quarters.  A TV shopping channel is unique in its cost of doing business, having huge expenses that b&m stores or catalogers do not have.  That's why they're so stingy with free shipping promotions.  Enjoy them when they happen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

It's part of the cost of shopping online.  If you feel it's a strain on your pocketbook, it's your choice to shop where you feel you get a better bargain.