Valued Contributor

Please remove suggested items you might like!!!

Now when I go to read reviews on a product a long line of "Items you might like shows up"   There are more than I want to see and you have to scroll down under these items to look at reviews.  Please remove, they do not make me order more.

Respected Contributor

ABC Is in Re: Please remove suggested items you might like!!!

Qvc is in the business to sell.  Anything it takes..

I always like how the sale pitches change.

Valued Contributor

Re: ABC Is in Re: Please remove suggested items you might like!!!

I do not like this sales pitch.  It is aggravating!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: ABC Is in Re: Please remove suggested items you might like!!!

Anyone wishing to order online from ANY vendor better get used to 'sales pitches' in all forms.

It is marketing and done by most.  Pop ups, etc are not going away just because they bug us.

I would imagine research shows they are a valuable tool.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please remove suggested items you might like!!!

@tampalady - Did you know that you can simply click the "Read Reviews" link near the top left side of the page to skip past the item description and those suggestions to go straight to the reviews? (Just make sure to wait 5-10 seconds when you arrive at the page to give the link time to load and connect.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please remove suggested items you might like!!!

@tampalady wrote:

Now when I go to read reviews on a product a long line of "Items you might like shows up"   There are more than I want to see and you have to scroll down under these items to look at reviews.  Please remove, they do not make me order more.

LOL.....You're lucky...the suggestions I get are usually nothing I am interested in....