Trusted Contributor

Please remove going, going, gone pop up!

I so wish they would remove it.  Very annoying when trying to read and view about the product.

Super Contributor

Re: Please remove going, going, gone pop up!

I could not agree more.  It's intrusive, and has no affect on my buying decision.

Esteemed Contributor

@Calgal2too @northiie57  .... I agree with both of you!!!

Respected Contributor

Of course, I think we all agree but...sell, sell, sell........you know the drill.

Honored Contributor

I agree. That is so annoying especially if you are trying to get more information before you order.  last week an item sold out before I could complete my transaction because that pop up feature slowed me down.

Respected Contributor

"Just let me shop, please."  If the item is "gone, I don't care!   Probably didn't need it anyway. 

Ditto for any credit card promos. "Just let me shop!"

Contributor

Totally agree.  Super annoying! It's like they're telling you, "hurry up!  Hurry up!  Order NOW or you won't get it!"

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish the host would stop interrupting the designers in mid sentence to give updates, I don't care if there are a dozen left. If I want something I will go buy it! If it sells out in a color I don't care! 

It is so rude.

My biggest complaint is stop selling inventory you don't have! By that I mean stuff that is in stock but yet it goes straight to back order or is delayed. I don't mean items that are not in yet like plants or whatever.

I had three orders this week that oops you don't have any. I order them in plenty of time while they are in stock and oops sorry! 

Esteemed Contributor

Yep....I  agree....

Hurry up and order....then see it on backorder the next day...

Valued Contributor

@northiie57 

I couldn't agree more. QVC is trying to encourage us to buy something by trying to make us think we're going to lose out on something.  I've also had the pop-up "We think you'll like this". It annoys me to the point that I've logged out. 

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe