Frequent Contributor

Please "more" gifts for "Men"

[ Edited ]

Please add more "gifts" for men.  A category for Men Gifts would be wonderful.  We do shop for them too!

Respected Contributor

Re: Please "more" gifts for "Men"

A lot of the philosophy products I have given to the boys and men in my family. Especially the seasonal, shampoo/shower gels. 

L’Occitane has great lotions/hand creams they really love. And they actually work.

I’m always surprised at how boys and men like stuff like this.

I’ve also given the frozen David’s cookies (ready to bake) that they like because they only have to put them on a pan in the oven and they can bake as many as they want. 

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to see on air this morning, a men's Artic Expedition winter coat being modeled. A few days ago, there was a male model wearing a pair of the Prive Reveaux readers. You're right, QVC should expand and show items for men more often.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Southern Classy - QVC does have this category; it's called "Gifts for Him." Just type that phrase into the search bar (no quotation marks needed), and you'll find hundreds of results. Enjoy...

Respected Contributor

Men's Gifts, a one-hour live-to-tape program with Ali Carr and Courtney Webb, airs on Holiday HQ at the following times:

• November 19 at 2pm ET
  • November 20 at 3am and 3pm ET
  • November 21 at 4am and 8pm ET
  • November 22 at 2pm ET
  • November 23 at 2pm ET
  • November 24 at 10pm ET