Occasional Contributor

Please put the item number in Search Results

would you please add the item number to the search results?  add it below the picture

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please put the item number in Search Results

@AuntieDeb wrote:

would you please add the item number to the search results?  add it below the picture

Thanks!

I so agree! Also in order status.  QVC took away our ability to see what we paid right away.  Have to go through 2 additional links to get that information, which used to be right in the order status page.  The "improvements" to the website should be helpful to customers!  I do like the faster checkout.

Honored Contributor

I also wish they would put the item number on the order status page. 

Esteemed Contributor

Among the many, many, MANY changes I wish they would apply to make the Order Status page functionality as helpful as it used to be, one of my top requests would be making the item image clickable again to take us directly to the product page. It is ridiculous to have to click the order and then click the item image within the order to make that happen.

Frequent Contributor

Along the same line, clicking on a wish list item takes you to a snapshot of item minus any/all relevant info.  I find I have to then enter item # in search bar to bring me to full product info page.  I have an IPad.  Don't know if that has anything to do with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Derwin28 - Sadly, the lack of detail in the Wish List descriptions has nothing to do with the way you access your list; several years ago, QVC changed to the current format, and you really will need to enter the item number each time if you want to go to the full description and/or read reviews.