Occasional Contributor

Please put pockets in your pants and jackets!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please put pockets in your pants and jackets!

I hate pockets in pants but pockets are a must in jackets. Everyone does not like the same styles etc...that's why we have options.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a love hate relationship with pockets, they can be great in pants, but they can also add bulk to the hips

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Other than jeans ... I don't want pockets in my pants.  

I sew the pockets closed and cut away the lining on my LandsEnd chinos.

Honored Contributor

I like pockets in my jackets, but that's about it for pockets for me.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy pants or a jacket unless it has pockets.  I have seen several items that I've liked but have passed on them because they were pocketless.  Those who do not like pockets, if you need a tissue or something do you always have to open your purse?  Not for me!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add my name to the pocket-haters!!  I hate pockets on pants except for jeans and I really never put anything in my jeans pockets....just like the look.  I epecially hate pockets in sweat pants (now called joggers) made of sweatshirt material or french terry.....there you end up wit 3 layers of that heavy mateial on each hip.....no thanks!!  If I'm on the fence about buying a particular pair of pants, pockets can kill the deal for me.

Esteemed Contributor

No pockets - no sale here...............I passed on a cute item last week because = no pockets.

Respected Contributor

I hate pockets.  I always have a purse with me so there is no need for pockets in my clothing.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Overall, I think QVC offers a good balance of options featuring pockets or sans pockets in pants and jackets.  I lean toward the no pocket type, but will buy an item with pockets if I otherwise like it.  I suppose I'm really a fence straddler on this subject because it usually doesn't factor into my purchasing decision if I otherwise like the style of, and colors available for an item.