Esteemed Contributor

Please on tv put the size on

and length. Us little ones might buy. 5ft here.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Please on tv put the size on

I feel forgotten at 4'11 and think QVC  is losing a lot of business by ignoring us shorter women.  I look at the the lengths of the tops, in almost all brands, most egregiously Logo, and don't buy any of them

Honored Contributor

It's rough when you are truly petite and not just short. The Q really doesn't make clothes for a petite figure, the petite models are on the taller side for petite women. 50 years ago 5ft.3 was average height for a woman. That being said, I remember back in the 50's, 60's and 70's unless you wore mini dresses all the women who were not at least 5ft6 had to have their clothes tailored. That just goes to show you, the fashion industry has always designed clothes for tall women, not the average woman. Talbot's is the only place I have ever found that sells clothes for a proportioned petite figure.

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would put the size chart all the time,length hips etc.Each vender is different 

Occasional Contributor

I am 5ft as well. The tops are way too long. Please more petite tops!!

Contributor

I am not  petite but  I   hate it when they bring out  an item and stand there  the entire        presentation and no size chart     or lenghts.    I  quit   ordering  for the most  part      when it comes to buying clothes. Just a waste to buy and  get the wrong size and    when you want to return  they do not have  your size.       

They do  not  tell the width on shoes or    handbags. They just try and sell three or four items   at a time .       Not the  Q    I  use to love .    

Respected Contributor

I have never understood why men get to buy their clothes with the precise measurements of their neck, ams, legs and waistline and we women, who buy a lot more clothing than men, get these ridiculously limited size choices and get sized out of a lot of clothes altogether if you're real tall or real short.  Tailoring costs a fortune too.  It is insulting we get second class citizen status in the sizing of fashions.  Because I am not willing to shell out half my salary to tailor clothing, I am so limited as to where I can shop. You average sized women should count yourselves very lucky, you have so much choice in this world.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not going to go to the trouble of booting up the computer to check a size unless I'm asolutely in love with the item.  They'd get a lot more sales out of me with a quick size chart.  No cell phone service, so I can't use that.  I did like the fact a recent Tolani TSV came in petites.  I'm 5'4" and don't wear petites but I hate the knee length on some of the tops.  Makes ones leg's look really short.  

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have never understood why men get to buy their clothes with the precise measurements of their neck, ams, legs and waistline and we women, who buy a lot more clothing than men, get these ridiculously limited size choices and get sized out of a lot of clothes altogether if you're real tall or real short.  Tailoring costs a fortune too.  It is insulting we get second class citizen status in the sizing of fashions.  Because I am not willing to shell out half my salary to tailor clothing, I am so limited as to where I can shop. You average sized women should count yourselves very lucky, you have so much choice in this world.

^ Truth!