Honored Contributor

Please offer separate white flat sheets from Northern Nights

[ Edited ]

Many people need an extra flat sheet to throw over a sofa, put on top of carpet for the baby to  be placed down, use to make draperies, use for guests, throw under a lace tablecloth topper. Please offer Northern Nights smooth cotton or cotton- poly, non pilling, durable, long lasting flat sheets at a reasonable price. Please keep these staples in you online line as a staple. Supima would be nice. Good quality, good price. It s so hard to find this. No high thread count, 350-400 thread count is good. White is good. We customers need these.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please offer separate white flat sheets from Northern Nights

@Mindy D  I'm guessing that your request will go unfulfilled.   Have you googled your request to see what stores may offer what you're looking for, or gone on Amazon.  I was thinking Marshalls, TJ Maxx or Target ...   but they may only have sets.

Good luck with your hunt.

Trusted Contributor

I've gotten fabulous sheets from eBay and Overstock.  I prefer percale and have found some of the best sheets I've ever had via eBay and Overstock.  Sharing in case it helps you find what you need.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Mindy D  I'm guessing that your request will go unfulfilled.   Have you googled your request to see what stores may offer what you're looking for, or gone on Amazon.  I was thinking Marshalls, TJ Maxx or Target ...   but they may only have sets.

Good luck with your hunt.

Yes, they are around, but getting harder and harder to find and the prices aren’t good and neither is the quality.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

I've gotten fabulous sheets from eBay and Overstock.  I prefer percale and have found some of the best sheets I've ever had via eBay and Overstock.  Sharing in case it helps you find what you need.

Yes, I ordered one from eBay, but they are getting harder and harder to find, the prices are not good, and so many have terrible ratings. There’s definitely a market for this. I spent a week looking, just to buy one sheet. I also like a percale. Thanks for sharing. I think the Q would be wise to capitalize on this need. White was consistently selling out and items that didn’t rip, were not poorly sewn, didn’t pill, weren’t scratchy, were hard to find. I did a four week search on many sites to see about this. 

Respected Contributor

I'm one of those "many people" who want to buy an inexpensive single, white, flat sheet to cover furniture that gets a lot os sun.

FYI........I found this on Target. I will check it out. Can't copy the Target link but just Google and you'll find it.

300 Thread Count Ultra Soft Flat Sheet - Threshold™

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Amazon offers a large selection of white flat sheets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

Amazon offers a large selection of white flat sheets.

Thank you, Krimpette. I’ve looked for weeks. Their single flats either have bad reviews or they can’t be bleached. I didn’t see any there that suit my needs. I also wrote to Amazon asking for what I’m asking the Q for. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions..........I've been looking, in person, for fitted sheets.

Have plenty of flat sheets, but fitted (elastic) seem to stretch out.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions..........I've been looking, in person, for fitted sheets.

Have plenty of flat sheets, but fitted (elastic) seem to stretch out.

Fitted bottom sheets are what I'm looking for too.  But I was very disappointed with those I ordered from 
Amazon.