Respected Contributor

Please offer all three fragrances.....

[ Edited ]

QVC Beauty Buyers, please stock all three fragrances of the WEN winter Nourishing Body Treatments.  You currently only have Winter White Citrus and Winter Red Currant, but the incredibly popular Winter Vanilla Mint is not a choice on QVC.  I just completed my A/D on the Summer version, got the second shipment of my Fall fragrance choice, but would very, very much like to get several Winter Vanilla Mint tubs of treatment cream, and put in on auto-delivery as well, but you aren't stocking it.  Please consider getting the third formula in stock, not just two of them, as there are many WEN customers who want it, and would order it if they could.  Thank you for considering this request.

Super Contributor

Re: Please offer all three fragrances.....

Another Winter Vanilla Mint lover here.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring in the Wen Winter Vanilla Mint Nourishing Body Treatment Cream. There are only 2 scents currently offered but the Winter Vanilla Mint is most likely the most popular fragrance for winter scents!!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, please offer the Wen Winter Vanilla Mint ultra nourishing body treatment cream.

Robin~

Respected Contributor

Also I yearn for a full selection of Tovas products:

cactine emollient

cactine beauty bar

cactine hair masque

Tova for Men cologne (worry by Ernie)

Tova Signature

Tova Summer

Tova Nirvana

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Also I yearn for a full selection of Tovas products:

cactine emollient

cactine beauty bar

cactine hair masque

Tova for Men cologne (worry by Ernie)

Tova Signature

Tova Summer

Tova Nirvana

The cactine emollient and the cactine hair masque were two of my favorite Tova products. I would like to have them back too.

Respected Contributor

I am going to steer this thread back to it's original topic, thank you to everyone else who responded to my request to QVC to add WEN Winter Vanilla Mint Nourishing Body Treatment.  The original stock of Winter Red Currant  and Winter White Citrus has now been reduced because the Citrus formula is on waitlist.  Please, QVC Beauty Buyers, get some Winter Vanilla Mint NBT before the winter season is over.