Honored Contributor

Re: Please...no more jeans and hoodlies!

I like jeans and occionally wear hoodies.  Times have changed where people don't dress up much.  Many of my friends work from home and do not purchase dressy clothes.  I think QVC has a variety of clothing,  

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver offers a lot of dress slacks.  

There is something for everyone.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

It’s called comfort.  I love jeans and hoodies.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't have anything to wear if I did away with jeans, hoodies and comfy pants since I retired.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is a lot of casual wear but QVC still offers a variety of dressier clothes: Dennis Basso, H by Halston, Bob Mackie, Joan Rivers, Susan Graver, GILI, to name a few.

Super Contributor

I never liked hoodies...makes you look like you have a hunchback or bump on your back...nasty look.  And jeans...i haven't had one for decades.  I sure don't like the skinny ones that are straight to the ankles. Everyone's feet look HUGE and if you are a bit thicker on top it just accentuates it even more!

Super Contributor

That's pretty much all a lot of us wear. I'm retired and I dress up a little more for church (although others don't) but other than that I live in casual, comfort clothes. I get up and most days put on my clothes for the gym and go run a few errands and then to exercise. No use for dressy clothes.