Occasional Contributor

Please...no more jeans and hoodlies!

[ Edited ]

Too many jeans and too much Cuddle Duds/
At Leisure type clothing.  I can get that anywhere!  I'm looking for clothing that's classy and sophisticated - like what QVC used to allow Louis Del Olio to do!

Respected Contributor

Re: Please...no more jeans and hoodlies!

@kirbysmom   I have mentioned several times in posts that I am not a fan of jeans so I have to agree there.  My favorite QVC vendor featured a new item yesterday that was a jean with a cuff - just reminded me of what we wore as little kids - did not like at all.

As for cuddleduds, I used to buy the tops (like undershirts) to put under tops for warmth so when QVC started selling Cuddleduds as PJ's, hoodies, cardigans, etc. I went to Kohls to check out what they looked and felt like.  Do not like Cuddleduds as clothing.

Trusted Contributor

@kirbysmom

I agree with you. Any Body, Barefoot Dreams, and Cuddle Duds...what's up with all that "at leisure" stuff...or whatever it's called?
Trusted Contributor

QVC used to have lines like Sport Savvy & Motto that had nice ponte knit pants. Even Louis Del Olio doesn't offer his original ponte knit pants anymore.
Trusted Contributor

@kirbysmom wrote:

Too many jeans and too much Cuddle Duds/
At Leisure type clothing.  I can get that anywhere!  I'm looking for clothing that's classy and sophisticated - like what QVC used to allow Louis Del Olio to do!

I agree 100%.  QVC has entirely too much casual clothes.  I don't wear sweats or terry cloth or yoga pants, items that many of the hosts and vendors say they live in!  During most of the presentations, I keep hearing the word "comfortable" to describe everything.  And that's what the inventory seems to have become.  

Honored Contributor

I like jeans and hoodies.  I don't have need to dress up much.  Even at work we used to have dress codes but they did away with it.  But I do think QVC offers enough of a variety that you should be able to find just about anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Athleisure.

It's a combination of the word Athletic and leisure.

Jeans have been around since the days of the wild, wild west.

They're not going to go away.

Hoodies is what most people wear today.

QVC would be a fool to not offer what people are wearing

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@kirbysmom

I agree with you. Any Body, Barefoot Dreams, and Cuddle Duds...what's up with all that "at leisure" stuff...or whatever it's called?

@bobby5.  I totally agree.  Too much of this stiff which is cheaply made of cheap fabric.  Drives me nuts when patterns aren't matched and are all over the place.  We've been spoiled by other better-made brands.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't wear the conservative clothing that QVC nearly exclusively had but it's great to see that they have now been having more and more casual clothing that is not the high waisted boxy heavy material shapeless clothing pieces they only sold in the past.  I never bought clothing here but now find many things to buy.  There are many available options for everyone to choose from. 

Honored Contributor

@kirbysmom   Why wait for a presentation?  QVC only airs what's apparently selling wildly for them. 

I used to wear business suits and slim skirts with bow-tie silk blouses 5 days a week.  Now, in the same job, we are all wearing casual attire, including athleisure on Fridays.  Plus, many of us telework a few days a week, where athleisure is the dress of the day!  I love it.  More casual, more comfortable,  more productive.

There are plenty of styles of your description on the QVC website -- and lots of other websites as well.  Just search for what you like, it's still there.