Trusted Contributor

Please, no more days of Dyson every other hour!

[ Edited ]

First of all, I don't know anyone who doesn't know how to use a vacuum.  Second, a full hour on any vacuum is overkill!  It's an insult to your viewers at this point!  Please, after the midnight showing, limit vacuums to 30 min.  Even that is more than enough time!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please, no more days of Dyson every other hour!

I think they are spending too much time on many items. I don't need 20 minutes of explaining a pair of shoes or a ring.

Show the product, give fabric, color and sizing info and move on.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Q needs to stop "sucking it up!"

Respected Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

I think they are spending too much time on many items. I don't need 20 minutes of explaining a pair of shoes or a ring.

Show the product, give fabric, color and sizing info and move on.

Or people are watching QVC too many hours a day like it's a form of entertainment.  If you think about it, they would have to have an awful lot of inventory to spend only a few minutes on explaining one item.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

As much as we like our Dysons ( I have 2, my son has 2 and my daughter has 1)... A 10 minute demo is more than enough. 

Honored Contributor

TV was on in the background...............and when I heard that "whirring" noise, I went all over the house trying to figure out what was "running"..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Forget persuading the sellers to stop selling -   TSV's are like illegal drugs -  as long as there's a market, they'll sell all day long.   You have to get people to stop buying 4, 5, or 7  of those machines!  (PS-  I'm not guilty - no Dysons in my closets.)

Esteemed Contributor

Dear QVC customers, Please stop watching the shows.

Valued Contributor

Many vendors buy air time from QVC.  So it makes sense that QVC must give them what they paid for .

Esteemed Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

First of all, I don't know anyone who doesn't know how to use a vacuum.  Second, a full hour on any vacuum is overkill!  It's an insult to your viewers at this point!  Please, after the midnight showing, limit vacuums to 30 min.  Even that is more than enough time!

They do that with every TSV .... I don't like it either so I just change the channel.  😇