Respected Contributor

Re: Please let us choose the shipping!!!

This is a terrific idea.  As much as the Q charges, customers should be able to pick.  I agree that USPS is AWFUL.  Plus, it just adds more delays on shipping times.

New Contributor

I agree totally. Once it is turned over to the USPS......if it can go wrong, it does. It is treated poorly and sits around until they decide to do something with it. This practice is one that is now becoming one of my deciding factors when deciding who to order from. My choice is to leave the USPS out of my business whenever possible. BTW...don't complain to your local postoffice. Things will get worse. They will punish you. Go to the national level to complain online if you must and/or do business with businesses that know what customer service is.

Honored Contributor

If I have two or three packages in the same day UPS will usually deliver directly to me but last week I had four in the same day and they turned all of them over to the USPS. I am inside the city limits and only a mile from the PO.  I have two packages coming today and UPS will deliver them.  I never know what to expect.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

UPS & USPS are working together & it's not just with QVC shipping. There have been lots of posts about this already, they are working together to cut costs. The postal workers are overwhelmed with all the packages UPS is dumping on them to deliver along with the everyday mail they are responsible for, I don't know how they are going to keep up. 

I keep saying - just let USPS go out of business. Do not give them the work when the price we pay is horrible service. Maybe they can get jobs with UPS and learn how the mail is supposed to be delivered.